The Ambassador Coordinator is responsible for the management of SuperNova South’s ambassador relationships. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and is volunteer-only. The Ambassador Coordinator will receive a pass to the conference in return for their time upon successfully fulfilling their responsibilities. They will also receive a LinkedIn recommendation and endorsement from the Director of Marketing.
About SuperNova South
SuperNova South is a five day series of workshops, lectures, networking, and social events that bring together entrepreneurs, innovators, business leaders, solution providers, and executives to discuss leading innovations in technology, explore opportunities in the digital space, and highlight how Atlanta and the south are leading the charge in many of these areas.
- Working with the Director of Marketing to develop a social media strategy and support plan for leveraging social media properties and in-person networking opportunities of our biggest friends, fans, and ambassadors to reach optimal results (e.g. conference attendance).
- Working with the Director of Marketing to create a plan to grow the ambassador program.
- Moderating the social communities of our ambassadors, which includes responding to questions and engaging with followers through @replies, retweets, messages, etc.
- Working with other members of the marketing team to ensure an integrated marketing approach.
- Communicating with the Director of Marketing when questions arise that they are unable to answer.
- Promoting SuperNova South via their personal social channels and during in-person opportunities.
- Some experience managing online social relationships.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate SuperNova South’s voice.
- Ability to easily learn how to use new tools.
- Must be flexible and ready to adjust/accommodate/adapt to last minute changes, including live streaming elements.
- Ability to dedicate, on average, 3-5 hours a week to our team. It is expected for hours to increase to an average of 5-7 hours a week 4-6 weeks out from the conference.
- Must be able to attend 3-5 meetings throughout the year, preferably in-person.
- A passion for technology and digital innovation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
All interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.