The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the overall SuperNova South sponsorship program, soliciting sponsorship deals, managing sponsors’ needs, and maximizing sponsorship revenue. The Fundraising Coordinator directly reports to the Director of Fundraising but may also work closely with the Executive Director. This role has the authority to carry out the job requirements and responsibilities and is accountable to the Director of Fundraising.
There are compensation options available for this position which are based on performance and meeting goals. In addition, this position will receive a free pass to the conference as well as a LinkedIn recommendation and endorsement from the Director of Fundraising and/or the Executive Director.
About SuperNova South
SuperNova South is a five day series of workshops, lectures, networking, and social events that bring together entrepreneurs, innovators, business leaders, solution providers, and executives to discuss leading innovations in technology, explore opportunities in the digital space, and highlight how Atlanta and the south are leading the charge in many of these areas.
- Identify sponsorship prospect list and continually update target list in CRM.
- Work with Director of Fundraising to ensure a coordinated approach and no overlap.
- Create fundraising opportunities through various business development techniques including prospecting, targeted follow-up and new lead generation.
- Work with the Director of Fundraising to conduct value assessments for sponsorship proposals and partnership packages.
- Find and meet with interested sponsor prospects.
- Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
- Work with Director of Fundraising to negotiate sponsorships and review all deals.
- Hold weekly meetings with Director of Fundraising to review sponsorship status.
- Must be flexible and ready to adjust/accommodate/adapt to last minute scheduling changes.
- Ability to manage sponsor expectations.
- Service sponsors and fulfill contracts.
- Review and approve final sponsor identification materials including advertisements and conference related materials.
- Provide sponsors a measurement of their ROI after discussing with Director of Fundraising.
- Greet sponsors at specific sponsored activities (conference, happy hours, evening events, etc.).
- Complete all other related responsibilities and tasks as assigned by Director of Fundraising.
- Ability to dedicate an average of 5-7 hours a week, or more if needed to complete goals, on sponsorship tasks and activities.
All interested parties should contact email@example.com.