Sherean Malekzadeh Allen is the President of New Thought Marketing and has over 20 years of experience working in advertising, sales and marketing.
She is an award-winning writer and producer who has worked in broadcast television, radio, national cable, and the Internet before beginning her own advertising and marketing consulting agency, New Thought Marketing. She teaches her clients “Focus Fanaticism,” a process to grow their businesses by narrowing their activities.
- Founder, New Thought Marketing, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Chief Marketing Officer and Co-Founder, Fast Forward Interactive, Atlanta, GA
- VP Sales & Marketing, SuperGroups, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Sponsorship Sales Manager, Western Division, Cox Interactive Media, Atlanta, GA
- Creative Marketing Manager, Turner Sports (World Championship Wrestling), Atlanta, GA
- Director of Marketing, WLFL-TV and WRDC-TV, Raleigh, NC
- Director of Marketing and Promotion, WDRB-TV, Louisville, KY
- Account Executive, Alpha Advertising, Louisville, KY
- Copywriter, Potash Advertising, Louisville, KY
- Regional Emmy nominee (video, short subject)
- Six local Addy awards (logo design, special project, sales tape, t.v. promos, print ad)
- Regional Addy award (sales tape)
- Promax International Gold Medallion award finalist (twice)
- PRSA Landmark of Excellence award (Public Relations Society of America)
- YMCA Project Safe Place National Volunteer of the Year
- Judge, Louisville Film Festival
- Judge, Miss Southern Indiana
- Celebrity Judge, Sebastian Products “Hair Ball” Aids Benefit
- Speaker, National FOX Promotion Executives Conference
- Speaker, Indiana University Multi-Visions Conference
- Speaking Engagements: NAWBO, Chamber of Commerce CEO Roundtable Groups, Kiwanis Clubs,
- Local Marketing Associations
- B.A., Telecommunications, Indiana University
- Launched and promoted the 10:00 news at WDRB-TV, which went on to become the #1 ranked prime-time newscast in the country.
- Created and produced the Kids Club at WDRB-TV, which became the 3rd largest in the country.
- Developed and promoted SuperFamily.com – selected by PC Magazine as one of the top 100 websites.
- Created a sales and marketing program for Temporary Accommodations that yielded over 300% sales growth in one year.
- Have written and produced over 400 local television commercials.